Alright, the main sight seeing in Kharkov are the girls, everybody knows that... BUT! there are also many other things to do in Kharkov, Do not travel like a suit case! Plenty to visit, cool stuff to do. here we tried to compile an ever growing list of spots for you to visit while passing by our great city. Check those places out, alone or in a good company.
Do you need help getting around?? Ask for some help, we will get somebody to accompany you. Interpreter, somebody who knows the city, and makes sure you do not order beef tongue for lunch!
- Kharkiv Virtual City Tour
- Derzhprom (Gosprom) Derzhprom (Gosprom) House of State Industry
- Freedom Square The Freedom Square is the main square of Kharkov and an architectural landmark. It is the biggest square in Europe
- The Mirror Stream The Mirror Stream is one for Kharkov's UNESCO protected site - try to find a person who doesn't have a picture next to this Stream. We bet you will fail!
- The Monument to Taras Shevchenko One of symbols of Kharkiv and its main attractions is the monument to the outstanding Ukrainian poet and writer, artist Taras Shevchenko.
- Zoo Zoo in Kharkov
- Children Small Southern Railway Children Small Southern Railway - miracle for adults
- The Spring Clean water in the center of the city
- Kharkiv Street Art
- House “The roof of the world” on Teatralniy lane The Roof of the World
- Bridge of lovers Bridge of lovers in kharkov. Romantic place
- Vedmedyk The oldest confectionery